He was busted for:
* Possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine or cocaine
* Possession of firearms by certain persons – felony
* Simultaneous possession of drugs and firearms – felony
* 2 counts of Possession of a controlled substance Schedule IV, V
* 2 counts of possession of drug paraphernalia
* Possession of a controlled substance Schedule VI
* Parole violation – felony
* Obstructing governmental operations – misdemeanor
* Unauthorized use of property to facilitate crime – felony
State from Rep. Womack:
Like so many families across this nation, our family has been dealing with a loved one’s addiction. The most recent arrest of our son adds to that pain. We love him unconditionally; however, as an adult, he is accountable for the choices he’s made. We honor and respect the criminal justice system that will decide his fate. I truly regret that he has put himself and his family in this difficult situation.
Nothing is more devastating than to see a loved one struggle with addiction. It is the hardest thing I’ve ever faced, and I know we are not alone. Addiction is eating away at the soul of our country. This is a very difficult time for our family – we ask simply for your prayers.